During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional Microblading treatments. The training is provided by Everlasting Brows and is accredited by ABT which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: 3 full days 10am to 5pm plus home study*
Pre-requisites: None required
Cost: £1995 plus VAT
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- Accredited and insurable qualification
Kit: Kit included included in course fee this has enough product to do 50 treatments!
Additional costs: None
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation and correct measurement of brows
- Perform a professional microblading treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Skin types and analysis
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
You will be required to do some home study via a training manual before the training date and during the course and attend 3 full days of training. 2 Models will be needed on the last day.
Please keep your evenings free during the course for study.
Case studies will need to be completed after the training before you receive your certificate.