During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional thermal auricular therapy treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty and holistic industry. VTCT qualification is also available.
Duration: Home study prior to the course commencing. 8 hours practical training for VTCT, made up of two sessions of 4 hours or 4 hours practical training for the School Diploma, made up of one session.
Pre-requisites: A knowledge of anatomy and physiology via a suitable qualification otherwise the Certificate of Merit in Anatomy and Physiology will need to be taken in conjunction with this course, which can be achieved through The WSBHT for only £80
Cost: £95.00 for Diploma OR £215.00 for VTCT
CPD points: 8.5
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: Hopi Ear Candles (pair) – such as Biosun. Available to buy at the School on the day or you may bring your own.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a thermal auricular therapy treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
Please be prepared to receive a treatment. Models may be required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy – Diploma in Thermal Auricular Therapy
VTCT Level 2 Award in Thermal Auricular Therapy