During this intensive course you will learn how to perform a professional Pregnancy Massage treatment. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Holistic Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty/holistic industry.
Duration: Home study prior to the practical training commencing then a 4 hour practical training session, plus a 1.5 hour assessment at a future date.
Pre-requisites: Body Massage Qualification Essential, which can be obtained through The School.
Cost: Schools Accredited Diploma £125.00
CPD points: 17
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
- Additional costs: None for the training.
You will learn how to:
- prepare the treatment area
- prepare the client for treatment
- carry out a pregnancy massage
You will also study:
- benefits of the treatment
- different stages of pregnancy and expected related symptoms
- aftercare and contra-actions
Qualification: Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive: The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma in Pregnancy Massage