AAMET Certified Emotional Freedom Technique – Level 2 Course
During this intensive two-day course you will be shown how to use the subjects covered in the AAMET Emotional Freedom Technique Level II curriculum in order to aid your clients in dealing with a wide range of issues. Upon successful completion of the course and at least for case studies (one to be on yourself), as well as successfully passing an AAMET set examination with a minimum pass mark of 80%, you will be awarded with your AAMET Level 2 Certificate, be invited to join the AAMET as a Level 2 Practitioner and will be able to gain insurance to practice. This Level 2 course is a pre-requisite to attending the Level 3 Advanced Practitioner course.
Duration: 14 Hours, plus a 4 hours for examination and case study review
Pre-requisites: Entry onto this course is by tutor interview. AAMET Level 1 Certificate, Anatomy & Physiology, an introductory counselling qualification or other therapeutic background. It is recommended that the Emotional Freedom Technique Level 2 course be undertaken by those already practicing in the fields of health education or talking therapies, i.e. medical professionals, teachers, social workers, counsellors, hypnotherapists and psychotherapists, and preferably have a current working knowledge of the practices and ethics of working with clients.
Student progression: Reiki Master Level 1-3, Meditation and Visualisation for you and your client, Energy Workshop, Emotional Freedom Technique Levels 3, Facial Massage, Body Massage, Thermal Auricular Therapy. Pre-Blend Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- AAMET Level 2 (Self-Help) Certificate in Emotional Freedom Technique
Additional costs: Recommended reading books
You will learn how to:
- Use EFT with a wide range of clients
You will also study:
- The current AAMET curriculum for Level 2 Practitioners.
- Dealing with clients in a therapeutic atmosphere
- EFT, traditional Western (allopathic) medicine and complementary therapies
- The client/therapist relationship
- The complete client session, housekeeping and consultation forms
- Contra-indications, abreactions, safety and aftercare
Upon completion of the two-day course you will be required to complete four case studies, one of which will be on yourself. You will then submit your case studies for marking two weeks before a follow-up half day, where you will be required to successfully complete an examination before being awarded your AAMET Level 2 Practitioner Certificate.