During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional Reflexology treatments by applying thumb and finger techniques to assist with balancing and help selfheal the body. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapists, which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty and holistic industry.
Duration: Includes 20 contact hours plus sufficient home study to complete 4 sets of case studies.
Pre-requisites: A knowledge of anatomy and physiology via a suitable qualification otherwise the Certificate of Merit in Anatomy and Physiology will need to be taken in conjunction with this course
CPD points: 40
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
- Recommended reading books
- Files and Stationery
- Reflexology Couch
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a professional reflexology treatment using thumb and forefinger techniques on each others feet.
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Massage movements and mediums
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
You will be required to do home study via a training manual before the training course starts; then you will attend 20-hour training/assessment sessions to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional reflexology treatment. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models will be required. You will be required to do home study and case studies – practice until you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard and in an acceptable time.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive