During this intensive course you will learn how to carry out a deep tissue massage and use mechanical massage equipment. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Holistic Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty/holistic industry.
Duration: Home study prior to the practical training commencing then two sessions of three hours to include an assessment.
Pre-requisites: Have held a body massage qualification for at least six months, which included A&P or which A&P was studied separately. This can be obtained through the school.
Cost: Schools Accredited Diploma £120.00
CPD Points: 18
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional Costs: please provide body massage oil/cream
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Perform a Deep Tissue Massage using techniques such as trigger point work, neuromuscular therapy and assessment
- Use mechanical massage equipment
You will also study:
- Related Anatomy and Physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
Qualification: Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive