During this intensive one day course you will learn how to perform a professional Warm Bamboo Massage treatment. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Holistic Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty/holistic industry.
Duration: Home study prior to the practical training commencing then a 6 ½ hour training session.
Pre-requisites: Body Massage Qualification Essential, which can be obtained through The School.
Cost: Schools Accredited Diploma £140.00
CPD points: 14
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: A kit is not needed for your day training course, but you will need to purchase one to be able to work once qualified.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Perform a Warm Bamboo Massage Treatment
You will also study:
- How to care for the Bamboo Sticks
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
Qualification: Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive:
The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma in Warm Bamboo Massage