Certificate of Merit in Disorders of the Body
During this distance learning course you will gain the knowledge that you require if you encounter a condition which your client may be experiencing. It does not qualify you to diagnose a condition but informs you of different disorders of the body and the effect they may have. Consisting of six lessons, with questions at the end of each, you will be able build up your knowledge in this interesting subject. Detailed feedback will allow you to gauge your success, with a final question paper to test your understanding at the end of the course.
Students obtaining 75% on this paper will receive the Wiltshire School in Beauty and Holistic Therapy “Certificate of Merit in Disorders of the Body”.
This course is aimed at beauty or holistic therapists or those who are working in the caring profession, as well as those who have a general interest in the physiology of the body
Duration: This course is dictated by you
Student progression: Once you have completed this course, you may wish to expand your knowledge by training in further therapies in either the beauty or holistic field, or to study the Certificate of Merit in Anatomy & Physiology.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home, carer
Included in the course:
- 6 individual lessons A question paper on each lesson
- A final question paper
- Detailed tutor feedback and online support
- Fully qualified tutors
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy “Certificate of Merit in Disorders of the Body”
Additional costs: There are no additional costs
- Lesson 1: Circulatory Disorders
- Lesson 2: Epilepsy, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis
- Lesson 3: Cancer, Digestive Disorders
- Lesson 4 : Sinusitis, Tinnitus, Rhinitis, Glue Ear
- Lesson 5: Allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Athletes Foot
- Lesson 6: Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease