During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional eyebrow extension treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: Pre reading before the course and 6 hours training session.
Pre-requisites: Eye-brow shaping is an advantage
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: You will require a kit which is not included in the course fee but are available through the school at £60.00
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a professional eyebrow extension treatments
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
A skin test will be required before the course commencement date.
*You will be required to do home study via a training manual before the training course starts. You will attend a 6 hour traning session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional eyebrow extension treatment. Be prepared to give and receive treatments.
Models may be required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive