During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional waxing treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: * Up to 5 Hours plus home study.
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Cost: £150.00 or VTCT qualification £270.00
CPD points: 13
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: Waxing kit approx £55
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform leg, bikini, underarm, eyebrows, upper lip, chin and arm waxing
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional waxing treatments. Models may be required.
You will then be required to do some home study – practice until you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard and in an acceptable time.
When you feel confident (usually after 3-4 weeks) you will return to the School for a further 2 hours to recap the theory and carry out practical assessments.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive
The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy – Diploma in Wax Depilation