During this intensive course, you will learn how to perform professional threading treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapist. Professional Beauty and ABT, which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: Up to 4 Hours
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Cost: £95.00 or £215 VTCT plus £16 one off VTCT registration fee if not already paid.
CPD points: 7
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy, spray tan, eyelash extensions and holistic facials.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: Recommended reading books
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a threading treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend up to a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional threading treatments. There will be a practical assessment. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models may be required. If taking a VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive