During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional facial treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, ABT and Professional Beauty which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry. A VTCT qualification is also available.
Duration: *Up to 8 Hours plus home study
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Cost: Schools Diploma £175.00 or £295.00 VTCT plus £16 VTCT one off registration fee if not already paid.
CPD points: 19
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma or VTCT qualification
Additional costs: Facial kit
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a facial treatment including cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, mask application, face, neck and shoulder massage, skin toning and moisturising
- Perform a deluxe facial
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Skin types and analysis
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend a 6 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional facial. Models may be required.
You will then be required to do some home study and case studies – practice until you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard, in an acceptable time and revise the theory work.
You will return to the School for a further 2 hours to recap the theory, look at your home studies and carry out a practical assessment.
If taking a VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive