During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional eyelash perming treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-requisites: Diploma in Eye Enhancements
CPD points: 7
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: Perming kit will be required for your training day.
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Carry out a patch test
- Perform a eyelash perm
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
A perm test will be required before the course commencement date.
You will attend a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional eyelash perm. There will be practical assessment.
Models may be required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive