During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional semi permanent eyelash extension treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, Professional Beauty and ABT which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: * Up to 6 hours
Pre-requisites: None required although an eyelash tinting qualification is an advantage
Cost: £150.00 or VTCT £290
CPD points: 13 .
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshments
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: You will require a kit which is not included in the course fee but are available through the school at £95
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform semi permanent eyelash extension treatments
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
- Sizing and application
- Re-balance and removal
* You will attend up to a 6 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform professional semi permanent eyelash extension treatments. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models may be required. Adhesive test is required.
You will be required to submit at least four case studies and a 2 hour assessment session before your certificate is issued
If taking a VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive: