During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional eye enhancement treatments – lash and brow tinting and eyebrow shaping. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists and Profesional Beauty which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: 4 hours
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Cost: £95.00 or VTCT £215.00
CPD points: 7
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma
Additional costs: You will require a kit which is not included in the course fee but is available through the school at £28
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Carry out a patch test
- Perform a eyelash tint
- Perform a eyebrow tint
- Perform a eyebrow shape
- You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
A tint test will be required before the course commencement date.
You will attend a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform professional eye enhancements. There will be a practical assessment. Models may be required. If taking a VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive