Microdermabrasion is a facial electrical treatment, which treats a variety of skin conditions. Microdermabrasion gently and precisely exfoliates the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells by passing a diamond-head and vacuum over the skin.
Microdermabrasion will reduce reduces fine lines and wrinkles, smoothes and softens skin surface, stimulates production of natural collagen, reduces flaccidity, enhances penetration of active products, improves appearance of stretch marks and scars, lightens hyper-pigmentation, increases blood and lymph flow, eliminates milia and blackheads, clears spots.
During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional Microdermabrasion treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry.
Duration: Up to 5 Hours plus home study*
Cost: Schools Diploma £150.00
CPD points: 12
Pre-requisites: Facial Qualification
(We do offer a combined facial and Microdermabrasion course for
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- Products and equipment provided for training
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Accredited Diploma
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a Microdermabrasion treatment
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
- You will be required to do some home study via a training manual before the training date then attend up to a 5 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional Microdermabrasion treatments. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models may be required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive