This course is designed for therapist’s who are already qualified in waxing. You will learn how to perform professional hot/warm waxing treatments for the Brazilian and Hollywood bikini waxing. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, Professional Beauty and ABT which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry. A VTCT qualification is also available. You must be over 18 years old.
Duration: * Up to 4 Hours
Pre-requisites: Waxing qualification
Cost: Schools Diploma £120.00 or VTCT £240
CPD points: 11
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, cosmetic make-up, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma or VTCT qualification
Additional costs: Waxing kit
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform Brazilian & Hollywood waxing
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend up to a 4 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional waxing treatments. Be prepared to give and receive treatments. Models may be required.
If taking VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive