During this intensive course you will learn how to perform professional make-up treatments. This qualification is accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists, ABT and Professional Beauty which will allow you to insure yourself to work in the beauty industry. A VTCT qualification is also available.
Duration: * 7 Hours plus home study
Pre-requisites: No entry requirements
Cost: Schools Diploma £150.00 or VTCT £270 plus £16 VTCT one off registration fee if not already paid.
CPD points: 13
Student progression: Diploma in manicure, pedicure, eye enhancements, eyelash perming, facial massage and skincare, wax depilation, body massage, reflexology, pre-blend aromatherapy, Indian head massage, thermal auricular therapy.
Career path: Mobile therapist, salon, room at home
Included in the course:
- Course training manual
- A relaxed, informal and professional atmosphere in which to learn
- Fully qualified and experienced lecturers
- Support and guidance during and on completion of the course
- Liquid refreshment
- The Wiltshire School of Beauty and Holistic Therapy Diploma or VTCT qualification
Additional costs: Make-up kit - Charles Fox kit £100 (optional)
You will learn how to:
- Prepare the treatment area
- Prepare the client for treatment
- Carry out a client consultation
- Perform a day, evening and bridal make-up
You will also study:
- Related hygiene, health and safety
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Skin types and analysis
- Face shapes
- Skin preparation
- Correction techniques
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Equipment and products
* You will attend a 5 hour training session to study the theory and practical elements required to perform a professional make-up. Models may be required.
You will then be required to do some home study and case studies – practice until you are confident in providing the treatment to a high standard, in an acceptable time and revise the theory work.
You will return to the School for a further 2 hours to carry out practical assessments.
If taking a VTCT qualification further assessments, external assessment and portfolio of evidence is required.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive