- Cancellation of any course is required by telephone at least 7 days prior to the course commencing. No refund will be issued by The WSBHT, however your course fee can be transferred onto another course.
- In the event of a student failing to attend or complete a course or assessment, for any reason, no refunds will be made by the WSBHT although a later course date may be arranged if the next course is not already booked. There will be an administration fee of £50.
- It may be necessary for the student to pay an additional fee if they have missed an assessment.
General Booking Terms
1. The minimum age for entry is 16 years (there is no upper age limit)
2. In order to apply for a place on one of our courses, please telephone either 07767794422 for a beauty course, or 07824 337333 for a holistic or distance learning course. Once you have paid, you will be sent a confirmation letter, via email, detailing the course dates and any course requirements. Please note that payments, including deposits are non-refundable but may be re-applied to another commencement date, if notice of at least 7 working days is given to the School
3. No previous experience is required on most courses but please check the pre-requisites for each course. A good general education is essential and you must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
4. Please contact the School regarding course dates.
5. Payment may be made by card payment over the phone or in person (no extra charge for debit card but 1.5% charge will be added for payment on credit card) cash or BAC S.
6. It may be necessary for the School to cancel or re-schedule the course due to unforeseen circumstances; if this occasion should arise, an alternative date will be given. If the date offered is unsuitable, the School will refund any fees paid.
7. Course fees include tuition, training materials, resources and electronic manuals as deemed appropriate by the WSBHT for each course. Water will also be provided during attendance at the School. Any other items, facilities or resources supplied by the WSBHT, at the request of the student, which the WSBHT does not deem to be included in its advertised course fee, will be charged at an additional cost to be met by the student at the time of the request.
8. Course fees do not include additional items where required, such as student work wear and practical items such as beauty/holistic kits for home practice or text books. These items are an additional expense to be met by the student. Kits may be purchased from the School which may also provide information for purchase of other items from wholesalers.
9. The WSBHT reserves the right to decline applications.
10. It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, design rights and know how in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of the WSBHT. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to the WSBHT name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing in writing by the WSBHT.
11. All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by the WSBHT.
12. It is the course applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course in all of its aspects is suitable
for her/his requirements, and that they are able to commit to all course dates prior to the course commencing. The WSBHT is happy to provide advice but accepts no liability in the event that the content of the course, any changes to course timetables, structure or cancellation where necessary does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed by the WSBHT and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein by the WSBHT.
The terms and conditions set out herein are a complete statement of the agreement between the course applicant and the WSBHT and supersede all discussions, correspondence and representations made prior to the date of booking. In order to avoid disappointment, we recommend early reservation as the courses are in demand and places are limited.